GIULIA’S TRIPLE CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES
Raw Vegan | Gluten Free | Sugar Free | Guilt Free
So, I have to admit that one of my favourite things in the food world is CHOCOLATE! I don’t know about you, but I haven’t met many people in this world that don’t like chocolate. And if there are, they might be Aliens or something like that, just kidding 🙂 It just gives you that happy feeling without having to take anything that is destructive for your body. I don’t know if you are aware of how Powerful Natural Chocolate is, so I thought to let you in on its extraordinary Benefits:
Are these enough reasons for starting to eat more raw cacao, because I’m sure I can come up with many more health benefits:) I always say, if you feel a little down, just grab a cacao nib and you’ll instantly feel much better!
Ok, so I know that many desserts have chocolate in them, but unfortunately they are filled with processed sugar, dairy products, white flour, butter, and so many ingredients that are very bad for You and your Body. You want to give your Body a dessert that your Mind & your Body will thank you for. I say it should be a Win Win situation!
That’s why I came up with this amazing Raw Vegan Triple Layer Chocolate cake that will have you rocking’ with happiness. Why you may ask? Because its super easy to make, its super delicious and on top of that, its super healthy! What more can you ask for? So enough talk, its time to head down to this amazing recipe that I created especially for you guys. And if you’ve made this cake and like it, I would really appreciate some love by tagging me @giulianahmany with the hashtag below:
For the Base:
2 Cups of Roasted Nuts (of any type, I used a mix of pistachios, pecans, and almonds) 1/4 Cup Cacao 1 Tsp Vanilla 1/4 Tsp Salt 1/3 Cup of Maple Syrup ( you can substitute with honey, agave, or Rice Syrup, Stevia )
For the Cream Filling:
2 Avocados 1/2 Cup Cacao 3/4 Cup Maple Syrup (you can substitute with an sweetener of your choice as long as its not processed sugar:) 1 Tbsp Vanilla Pinch of Salt 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
For the Top-Layer Frosting
200 gr. of Vegan Chocolate ( 99% Cacao)
1/3 cup of coconut Milk
1/3 cup of Maple Syrup Instructions:
1. Base – Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place all the Nuts in Oven and bake for 10 min. until lightly roasted. Blend all base ingredients together in a food processor until it forms a paste. If you do not have a food processor ( which some of you might not have), just crush the nuts manually and cut the dates into tiny pieces. Once you those two ingredients are small enough, form a dough manually until it creates your base.
2. Press base firmly into a baking paper lined tin and ensure it is packed in tightly and smooth across the top. Put the Base in the Freezer until you prepare your Filling (that’s going to take max. 10 min)
3. Filling – Blend filling ingredients in a food processor or a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Make sure you don’t have any bits of un-blended avocado left in your food processor. We don’t want your guests eating chucks of avocado (although I wouldn’t mind)
4. Pour filling mix onto the base and smooth out the top.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours until the filling is set. Preferably leave overnight. You want the Avocado Filling to be firm enough to cut through it, right?
6. Pour your Vegan Chocolate, Coconut Milk & Maple Syrup into a metal bowl over a boiling pot and allow for the ingredients to mix together until it becomes a creamy chocolate frosting.
7. Spread the filling on the base layer and put into the fridge for another 20 min. ( just enough as for the frosting to harden up a bit)
8. Decorate with Fresh Strawberries!
9. And Finally SLICE, SERVE and SAVOR the Cake!
Sending you all lots of love, enjoy the cake and don’t forget to share your cake with your loved ones!
Morning is my favorite moment of the day, I prepare a consistent breakfast fast, get […]14 October 2018 Time to End Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, one the largest international philanthropic campaigns, initiated by the Estee Lauder […]8 October 2018 Chia Seed Pudding
Start the week with the good vibe! Chia seed pudding one of the tastiest ways […]17 September 2018 Get up and move forward!
Why does failure exist in our lives so many times? What is the reason behind […]25 August 2018 Carrot Cake oats
Ever since I’ve given up on eating animal-based foods and have transitioned to eating a […]23 August 2018 How I learned to Meditate
Maybe some of you might be asking yourselves how I began my Yoga & Self-enlightning […]